RT5350 SoC combines Ralink’s IE802.11n draft compatible with 1T1R M A C/BBP/PA/RF, high performance 360 MHZ MIPS24KEc CPU core, 5 ports integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch/PHY and USB host/device. Very few external components are required to use RT5350,2.4 GHz 802.11n Wireless products.
RT5350 uses Ralink’s second generation 802.11n technology to achieve a longer range and better throughput. Embedded high-performance CPUs can easily manage advanced applications, such as WIFI data processing, without overloading the host processor. In addition, RT5350 also provides various hardware interfaces (SPI/I2S/I2C/PCM/UART/USB) to support a range of possible applications.
Support 16-bit SDR SDRAM (maximum 64MB).
Support booting from ROM, FLASH.
1. Embedded 1T1R 2.4G CMOS RF
2. Embedded 802.11n 1T1R with MLD Enhanced M A C / BBP
3. Embedded PA / LNA
4. 150 Mbps PHY data rate
5. 20 Mhz / 40 MHz channel width
6. Traditional and high overall mode
7. Compression block AGK
8. bluetooth coexistence
9. Multiple BSSIDs (up to 16)
10. WEP64 / 128, WPA, WPA2, WAPI engine
11. Q0S – WMM, WMM power saving
12. Hardware Frame Aggregation
13. Support 802.11h TPG
14. MIPS 24KEc 360 Mhz with 32 KB I cache / 16 KB D cache
15. Support 16-bit SDR SDRAM (up to 64 MB)
16. Support boot from ROM, FLASH
17. USB 2.0 HOST / Set i• Dual Mode x1
18. Embedded 5-port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Switch and 5-Port UTP PHY
19. Support 5 10/100 UTP ports
20. Low Speed I / 0: GPIO, SPI, I2C, I2S, PCM, UART and JTAG
21. Package and I / 0 voltage
22. I / 0: 3.3 V I / 0
Read more here: Source link