ANDROID AUTOMATION WORKSHOP, KOPER, SLOVENIA
Tasker workshop is scheduled for July 2023 and will last presumably 14 days. Topics include:
- total control of all android features with any kind of rules you can imagine
- monitoring of all android events and variables in google sheets or calendar or any other database
- monitoring logcat and triggering automation based on logcat regex rules
- REST/HTTP control of anything
- IOT: control of high power appliances via phone with or without internet
- automatic clicking and headless browsing (android bot design)
- MQTT and communication between devices (creating smart grid systems)
- rapid android app development with UI, main activity, and background services
- use of intents for inter-activity communication in Android
Price of a workshop will depend on our ability to attract sponsors and donations but it will probably cost below 200€ (does not include your accommodation, travel costs, food, health insurance,..). It is highly recommended you try to get Erasmus funds for at least 2 months and the easiest way to do that is to apply to any of our internships: irzu.org/internships/
Oh, you need to bring your own android phone (root not required), however tasker licences were kindly donated by the tasker developer and owner Joao – a very cool guy!
Please submit your email here if you want to receive updates on this workshop (specific date, accomodation options, sponsorships acquired, guest lectures, topics).