3. Add instrument. Choose Drum Set (Rock)
4. Add Time Signature.
5.To create Drum Pattern, go to Home Tab. Click Plugins.
6. Choose Add Drum Pattern.
7. Modify it according to your preference.
8. Now, you may want to allocate some sounds on a particular node head. To do this, go to Home tab. Click Edit Instrument.
9. Choose Drum Set (Rock) Click New Instrument on the right part.
10. Rename it if you want. Then click Edit Staff Type.
11. If you scroll down to the end, you’ll notice there is no sound allocated to the Tambourine part. So, click New. Then click on the area where you want to place it.
12. You might want to change the notehead. Move it to the first ledger line.
13. It’s time to allocate the sound. Click choose sound and pick what sound you want to put. After that, click all the unnecessary windows.
14. You might want to adjust the volume. Highlight the full score. Filter the top note and go to Play tab.
15. Make sure Live Tempo and Live Playback is on. Click transform. Click Constant Velocity and adjust it to your preference.
Read more here: Source link