I wrote a sketch(W5100S-EVB-CoreTemp.ino) of the W5100S-EVB-Pico that will send the temperature of the pico core to the Node-RED server.
The flow is like below
1. It starts when the serial port is opened.
2. It will have an IP that is allocated from the DHCP server.
3. It will try to connect to the Node-RED server(also allocated from the same DHCP server) if it succeeds.
4. It will get the temperature of the pico core and send it to the serial port.
5. It will send the data to the Node-RED server if connected.
6. I add blink to check alive the W5100S-EVB-Pico.
Read more here: Source link