I’ve a K8s cluster on Linode and another VM for operating.
I’ve installed Docker & K8s on operating VM to build images and do deployment on cluster.
Note: I haven’t installed minikube on this VM.
I’m able to build my image but not able to pull that from local registry to k8s pod.
Below are the things I’ve already done & tried to solve the problem.
- Create and push docker image to local registry.
- Run docker container from the image, but not getting pulled in K8s.
- Created “regcred” secret and used it in deployment yaml.
- create image and push with VM’s IP(10.128.234.123:5000/app-frontend) and use the same in deployment image reference.
- Change image pull policy to IfNotPresent
I get the following error in pod description:
Warning ErrImageNeverPull 11s (x4 over 13s) kubelet Container image "localhost:5000/app-frontend" is not present with pull policy of Never Warning Failed 11s (x4 over 13s) kubelet Error: ErrImageNeverPull
Below is my deployment yaml:
apiVersion: apps/v1 kind: Deployment metadata: name: app-frontend labels: app: app-frontend spec: replicas: 1 selector: matchLabels: app: app-frontend template: metadata: labels: app: app-frontend spec: containers: - name: app-frontend image: localhost:5000/docker-image imagePullPolicy: Never ports: - containerPort: 80 imagePullSecrets: - name: regcred
Any help or guidance will be grateful.
Read more here: Source link