- Results update in real-time as you type.
- Roll over a match or expression for details.
- Save & share expressions with others.
- Use Tools to explore your results.
- Browse the Reference for help & examples.
- Undo & Redo with cmd-Z / Y in editors.
- Search for & rate Community patterns.
Please report issues & feature requests on GitHub. Please do not post questions about regular expressions (use Stack Overflow instead).
If you would like to contribute back to RegExr.com please send us pull requests.
Please make sure they are well formatted and follow the style specified out in the existing files.
This version of RegExr is licensed under GPL v3. If you’re interested in using the source under other terms, feel free to get in touch.
RegExr uses Gulp to manage the build process. You will need to install Node and Gulp, and install other dependencies via
npm install. Running
gulp (default) will run dev builds and set up a test server.
Read more here: Source link