TWO CELESTAS PLAYED AT THE SAME TIME.
Sounds from a celesta often feels ‘flat’ and glocky. We had an idea that if two celestas were placed close to each other, and resonated at the same time, one would get a richer livelier more varied tone spectrum.
So we borrowed two celestas from Stavanger Symphony Orchestra and placed one pianist to play them at the same time, reaching one hand on each instrument.
The result is a richer more varied tone spectrum, with a lot more variation on each note and round-robins.
AT A GLANCE
• All sustains recorded with release triggers
• Separate pedal down sample set
• Subtle varied pedal up mechanical noises
• 6 dynamic layers on pedal down layer
• 3 round robins plus scripted round robin function
• 4 Four mic positions (close, ms-st, decca & hall)
• 1 summed track with all mics mixed together.
• Designed arhythmic sound sculpting patches
• Adjustable reverb of custom ir impulses
• Compatible with full versions of Kontakt 6.4.2 and above.
Read more here: Source link