Eris is a collection of five Max for Live devices oriented towards the manipulation of samples and loops in creative and unusual ways. The devices currently featured are:
- Surgery: an extreme sample manipulation tool, where you can split an audio file in up to 1000 parts and then play and manipulate them in different ways.
- TheLeader: not yet another simple sampler, but a polyphonic sampler with some twists: you can load three different samples, with the second and third ones following the duration of the first and interacting with it in different ways.
- ChaosRack: a step sequencer and sample rack where the sample selection for each step is decided by the output of a chaotic map. It can be used for unpredictable rhythms or sample sequences.
- Quadr: four slices of sound, moving across the sample in different ways and with different speeds. It can lead to very different results, from noisy glitches to more recognizable outcomes.
- Fragscape: a tiny device that creates granular and jagged textures from parts of a sample.
Read more here: Source link