Just bought one with pickup at Bankstown, not sure about availability elsewhere.
This 5MP camera connects directly to the camera connector on the Raspberry Pi, saving precious USB ports. The camera is capable of up to 2592×1944 resolution. Video recording is supported for 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p @ 60/90fps. Support for the camera is built into the latest version of Raspbian.
- Based on the 5MP Omnivision 5647 camera module
- Connects directly to Raspberry Pi/camera connector
- Up to 1080p video
- Up to 2592×1944 pixel images
- Fully compatible with both the Model A and Model B Raspberry Pi
- Still resolution: 5 Megapixels – 2592 x 1944 Pixels
- Video: Supports 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p 60/90 Recording
- Video: S15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface – Plugs Directly into the Raspberry Pi Board
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation
Read more here: Source link