Elastic Cloud on Kubernetes automates the deployment, provisioning, management, and orchestration of Elasticsearch, Kibana, APM Server, Enterprise Search, Beats, Elastic Agent, and Elastic Maps Server on Kubernetes based on the operator pattern.
- Elasticsearch, Kibana, APM Server, Enterprise Search, and Beats deployments
- TLS Certificates management
- Safe Elasticsearch cluster configuration & topology changes
- Persistent volumes usage
- Custom node configuration and attributes
- Secure settings keystore updates
- Kubernetes 1.18-1.22
- OpenShift 3.11, 4.4-4.8
- Elasticsearch, Kibana, APM Server: 6.8+, 7.1+
- Enterprise Search: 7.7+
- Beats: 7.0+
- Elastic Agent: 7.10+ (standalone), 7.14+ (Fleet)
- Elastic Maps Server: 7.11+
Check the Quickstart to deploy your first cluster with ECK.
For general questions, please see the Elastic forums.
Read more here: Source link