i want to receive data on Raspberry Pi via UART from Cypress. Here’s what I did. I connect RPi to power supply, then:
- pluged keyboard and mouse to RPi,
- run lsusb on terminal – I saw a mouse and keyboard detected,
- run ls /dev/tty* – I saw a list of UART devices (including keyboard and mouse),
- pluged cypress to RPi (via USB),
- run lsusb on terminal – I saw a mouse, keyboard and cypress detected,
- run ls /dev/tty* – nothing changed to the previous log (do not detect the cypress).
What can be wrong? Maybe I need to change some config file or sth else?
Read more here: Source link