Machine Tribes is a percussion library themed around the idea of a dystopian future where robots emulate the music humans used to make, combining real samples with synthesized drums, big-hits, glitches, loops and one-shots – it’s great for dark, futuristic tracks or for exciting a composition with intricate percussion.
This isn’t intended to serve as a primary percussion instrument, but rather to accentuate and augment existing percussion or drum samples.
- 4 primary sections – Main Hits, Extra Perc, Glitches and Extra Hits.
- Professionally produced and processed samples.
- Loops and one-shots to augment them.
- Tempo-Synced to DAW.
- Built-in effects for further processing the sounds.
- Automatable Interface.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (Kontakt):
- Kontakt 5.8 or later (FULL VERSION REQUIRED).
- 4GB of RAM (8GB Recommended).
- Stable internet connection (for download).
- 149MB HDD Space.
Read more here: Source link