The QManager needs to find the folder where audio files are recorded to in Pro Tools. The folder is always called ‘Audio Files’ by default. Or, if you use a custom record folder setup, find this folder where session audio files are recorded to and set this in the QManager. A guide to finding the folder through the Pro Tools is below.
- Open the Project window in Pro Tools
- In the Pro Tools Window menu, select the Project window
- Select ‘Reveal in Finder’ on the Audio Files folder
- In the Project window right-click on the Audio Files folder and select ‘Reveal in Finder’
- You will now see the folder in the Finder window
- Next: Setting your Session Audio Files folder in the QManager
Read more here: Source link