The Raspberry Pi Build HAT is an add-on board designed in collaboration with LEGO® Education to make it easy to control LEGO® Technic™ motors and sensors with Raspberry Pi computers.
• Controls up to 4 motors and sensors.
• Powers the Raspberry Pi (when used with a suitable external PSU).
• Easy to use from Python on the Raspberry Pi.
• Controls up to four LEGO Technic motors and sensors included in the SPIKE Portfolio, along with those from the LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Robot Inventor kit and most other LEGO devices that use an LPF2 connector
• Fits onto any Raspberry Pi computer with a 40-pin GPIO header
• Easy-to-use Python library to control your LEGO Technic devices
• Onboard Raspberry Pi RP2040 microcontroller manages low-level control of LEGO Technic devices
• DC power connector: 2.1mm barrel jack, center positive
• Requires an external 8V ±10% DC power source to power the Build HAT, Raspberry Pi computer (except Raspberry Pi 400), and connected LEGO Technic devices
Read more here: Source link