Cloudburst Acoustic is the second product in the Cloudburst Series. It is a deeply sampled library of Natural Harmonics played on an acoustic guitar recorded with both Mono and with an XY Pair. It includes a custom Random Noise algorithm that adds additional release noises and plays occasional dead notes for added realism.
The instrument has a playable range of D2-C5 and includes Kontakts high quality Reverb, Delay, Filter, Chorus and Phaser effects. Layer it with pianos, strings or even on its own and smile as your melodies overflow with emotion and feeling.
- 3 Octaves of professional tuned and recorded Natural Harmonics.
- Mono and XY Pair microphone setups.
- Multi-Velocity Samples.
- Round-Robin function for realistic playing.
- Built-in Reverb, Delay, Filter, Trash and Movement FX, all with automatable controllers.
- Smart Random Noise algorithm for added realism (if desired).
- Pitch-Bend and Filter Cutoff via Modwheel.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (Kontakt):
- Kontakt 5.8 or later (FULL VERSION REQUIRED).
- 4GB of RAM (8GB Recommended).
- Stable internet connection (for download).
- 790MB Free HDD Space.
Read more here: Source link