Gloom is an upright piano model that was deeply sampled and artificially pitched down five semitones. What was once a soft, clean upright piano is now an impossibly soft, almost ethereal memory of itself. Why pitch-shift? Depending on the stretching algorithm, pitch-shifting downward can have a pleasant effect on the harmonics of the samples, removing some of the high-end content in a musical way, resulting in a softer perceived sound.
- Keyrange C1 to C8.
- 8 Velocity Layers.
- 2 Round Robins.
- Additional release and player noises.
- Built-in Reverb, Worble, Drive and Filter, all with automatable controllers.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (Kontakt):
- Kontakt 5.8 or later (FULL VERSION REQUIRED).
- 4GB of RAM (8GB Recommended).
- Stable internet connection (for download).
- 852MB Free HDD Space.
Read more here: Source link