Bloom is a gorgeous synthetic instrument modeled to sound somewhere in between a soft piano and glockenspiel. Running on the Kontakt 5 Engine, it allows for extremely creative and beautiful melodies at a very respectable pace.
The instrument is designed to be as intuitive and fast as possible, and includes a built in Arpeggiator script to quickly change chord progressions into dancing melodies, as well as multiple FX controls and velocity-sensitive samples.
Bloom also comes with a more aggressive counterpart, Flourish, enabling even more sonic versatility in a single instrument package.
- Over 240 24-Bit High Quality Samples.
- 2 Instruments, Bloom and Flourish.
- Built-in Delay, Reverb, and Arpeggiator.
- Multi-Velocity Samples.
- 245MB of Samples.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (Kontakt):
- Kontakt 5.8 or later (FULL VERSION REQUIRED).
- 4GB of RAM (8GB Recommended).
- Stable internet connection (for download).
- 245MB Hard Disk Space.
Read more here: Source link